"When Trust and Quality Service Matter"
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions made now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits received over one's lifetime.
For more information, please
Social Security Workshops
Questions being asked include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for my benefits?
- How can I potentially maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help better understand the Social Security system, our workshops cover:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits - and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse - or ex-spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Contact us for information about our next FREE 90-minute Workshop.
DENCO Financial Group, 10 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 26, Marblehead, MA 01945
Securities offered through Parkland Securities, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Fee-based investment advisory services offered through Sigma Planning Corporation (SPC), a registered investment advisor. DENCO Financial Group is independent of Parkland Securities, LLC and SPC.